Friday, January 24, 2020

Creatively Design Custom Logo For Your Business











About:

I am very professional logo designer that works professionally and will make supportive company and promotional business logo. If you want professional or creative logo for any purpose than you should contact me for this, you would love my designs. I am also working as custom logo makers so if you want any customize designs I am always here to help you.



I have successfully designed various logos or in other words that I have specialty in designing under areas of photography, medical, construction, restaurant, fitness, beauty salon and bakery.  




My Design Gigs Includes:



  • Creative Logo Design Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Turnaround Time
  • Gray Scale File
  • High Resolution Jpeg

  • Transparent PNG File

  • Editable Source File Ai, Eps and Psd
  • Fonts and Exact Color Codes

  • 100% Ownership Rights

  • Free Consultation

  • All Components Separate File

  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 
  • Money Back Guarantee

  • Customer Support


I am very professional and will create your logos in an efficient way. You can contact me whenever you will need to create helpful or beneficial brand identity for your business. Don’t hesitate in contacting me.




Regards

Shirlee :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

BEST SELLER ON FIVERR! ALWAYS DELIVERS ON TIME WITH OUTSTANDING WORK AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much !!

Seller's Response:

SUPER SUPER very good patient, very efficient, good worker, very proffessional

Seller's Response:

thank you !

Seller's Response:

very great work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment