Friday, January 24, 2020

2 Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hey,


Welcome to my gig. I will design a minimalist, clean, minimal and simple logo for your company.
Simple and clean designs can have huge impact than a logo that has a lot going on. Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember too.


What can you expect from us?
✓   I am Professional and Friendly logo designer
✓   I work as a team with you.
✓   Affordable prices
✓   I treated every Client as a Loyal Friend
✓   Willing to help you with UNLIMITED revisions
✓   Fast delivery on time 


24H express delivery available. please contact me for express delivery. I provide all my work with Free Unlimited Revisions. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the work
Why waiting, order NOW!!!



aorus_design



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks so much I didn’t expect it to be so fast, you did an excellent job I will be ordering more

Seller's Response:

Creative experience was wonderful, client had a clear vision in mind on what they wanted to achieve. Special Thank you for your great Tip. good luck!

Seller's Response:

Very professional work and on time deliver. Work has done as promised and im totally satisfied with this seller. Outstanding experience.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with.

Seller's Response:

Appreciate it, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment