Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create A Minimalist Logo For Your Business











About:

Greetings!



I am a full-time graphic designer with a very diverse portfolio. I am tremendously confident I will be able to meet or exceed your expectations with any of the professional/
modern minimalist logo designs I create for your brand.



My approach to modern logo design consists of me using the highest quality of tools with great attention to detail in every area of the creation process. Each concept is 100% unique to my client's needs.



BASIC PACKAGE:

  • 1 Basic Modern Minimalist Logo Design
  • JPG + PNG  
  • Transparent File
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS


STANDARD PACKAGE:

  • 2 Advanced Minimalist Logo Designs
  • JPG + PNG File Formats

  • Transparent File
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS


PREMIUM PACKAGE: (Everything you need!)
  • 3 Premium Business Logo Designs (Best of the best in quality and value!)
  • Social Media Package
  • Business Stationery Package
  • Editable Source Files
  • JPG + PNG + PDF File Formats
  • Vector Files
  • Free Transparent File
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Highest quality and best overall value!






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent design and communication from the seller. Top-notch work.

:

He has a great mind for logos. Great design, but an even better thought process for look and feel. Super impressed.

:

Need a few logo concepts for my clients and wow, these are really good! Impressed!

:

Pleasure to work with

:


No comments:

Post a Comment