Sunday, January 26, 2020

Design Minimalist Logo Professionally











About:

welcome to my gig... you will get 100% satisfactory work here.



I have 7 years of experience in graphics designing and Logo making.



what will you get here...



  • Creative Design
  • Original Idea
  • Fastest delivery in few hours
  • All attachments and files provded
  • made with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
  • Vertor file provided
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High Resolution
  • Online 24 hours so you can contact any 


Feel free to contact and discus your logo. discussion and advice is free. :)

Consult for any thing about logo making.. 



Your Satisfaction is my priority. I work for passion not for money. say pay only if you get satisfactory work With MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


Reviews


Seller's Response:

My experience with Sananakash was amazing. Seller exceeded my expectations . She’s Very professional , kind and patient. Looking forward to working with seller in the future.

Seller's Response:

very nice work, gave me exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

your work is amazing, you made me regular buyer, Most Recommended..

:

Thanx For Coming again.. hope to see you in future as well... :)

:

Amazing Job done.. So fast and reliable ..




No comments:

Post a Comment