Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design A Solid And Refined Logo For Your Business











About:

My name is Dave Hänggi and I'm an award winning designer and illustrator from Switzerland, living and working in Berlin. After working for branding agencies for 10+ years, I am now an independent designer and art director, helping agencies and businesses to maximize their potential. During my career, clients I have worked for include Daimler, Mercedes-Benz, Universal Records, Bosch, South Western Railway, LOQI, Evonik, Honeywell and MyToys. 



A great logo is always the result of a good cooperation between the client and the designer. The first thing I do when we start to work together is to listen to you about your needs and expectations as well as to learn about your field of operation. If needed I can help you put together the information that is needed to start designing your logo. My portfolio is quite versatile, because every logo and brand design is tailor made for the client.



Please note that not all work examples displayed in the gig gallery have been commissioned through fiverr.

Reviews


:

Great experience working with rundumel. Can highly recommend collaborating with him.

:

Alles bestens, gerne wieder :)

:

Perfect work!

:

Dave always delivers on time and above expectations!

:

Once again, Dave did not disappoint! Stellar work!




No comments:

Post a Comment