Sunday, January 19, 2020

Fashion Or Clothing Line Brand Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig



PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER !! 





If you are looking for Fashion or Clothing Line Brand Logo Design then you are at right place!



GIG DESCRIPTION:

24 Hours for PREMIUM PACKAGE 

★ High-Quality Logo Design 
★ Provide Creative Design
★ Quick response 
★ Excellent Communication
★ 24/7 hours available

★ Friendly & Lifetime Support



I do provide vector file and source file in below format :


JPG format ( 3000 * 3000 with 300 dpi )
PNG format ( Transparent background )
AI format ( Adobe illustrator format )
EPS format 
PDF format






RULES

  • I'm NOT do revision again if order was marked as complete
  • click "REQUEST MODIFICATION" button if need revision
  • NOT do : Artwork, Complex Picture, illegal content,  Mascot/Character Creation
  • Every revision send with in 24hrs





Please read the FAQs below.----------

Quality work and great customer service is my top priority, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

I would recommend in the future

:

very quick and efficient

:

Thank you!

:

The seller was attentive to my requests

:

The process took a little longer than anticipated.




No comments:

Post a Comment