Saturday, January 25, 2020

Proffesional Creative Signature Logo











About:

Hello,

I want to offer you my services to DESIGN 2 AWESOME Logo for you.

In this basic gig, for just $5 You will get :

1. 2 signature Logo Design

2. High resolution file output (.JPG / .PNG) format

3. Fast Delivery and Fast Response

4. 2 time to do revision

I hope I can be your partner in LOGO and Graphic designing.



Thank you. :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work!!! Amazing price!

Seller's Response:

Superb Buyer :)

:

Very happy with design, great communication and fast delivery. Green is preferred design.

:

Working with Shanzay was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend using Shanzay for your design needs! Extremely diligent in communicating and listening to you.

:

Thank you 😊 Superb Experience with Sarah.Would love to do more work with her in future 😊😊




No comments:

Post a Comment