Sunday, January 26, 2020

Create Professional Automotive And Racing Logo Design











About:

welcome to my gig and thank you for visiting!



looking for a new logo for your automotive business Logo Design? for car garage repair? car dealer? racing team? and its kind?



i will make professionally racing Logo Design with your idea and concept or originally by myself without copying any logo reference with alternate version too with unlimited revisions & high quality design and i have many satisfied 5 rating stars on my gigs



Why Me?

in my real life, i working for automotive works for 5 years, i working for automotive Logo Design and vehicle branding, like car wraps, motorcycle wraps, motocross graphic and more, so i know exactly design what my automotive costumer logo want



Why This Gigs?

  • Fast delivery
  • Alternate version
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • Many vector format as source file
  • 100% original design by me


What Bonus i offer :

High resolution JPEG and PNG of your design (Free)



Contact Me

Feel free to ask question if not listed, please contact me before make order or buying my gigs



Thank you have a nice day!!






Reviews


:

Was introduced to "motorvector" by a previous client, NGFF Automotive. We wanted the two logos to have a similar look and feel, so I contacted motorvector. Outstanding work! Will be back in touch for some additional projects in the near future.

:

Great to work with, they nailed it on the initial design. Very responsive and helpful. Definitely will use them again in the future!

:

Extremely satisfied. Would highly recommend. I was a very particular customer and where other sellers would have given up, he worked through four revisions. He’s my go to guy now.

:

Great Job and Great to work with!

:

A+++ work better than expected Thanks !!




No comments:

Post a Comment