Monday, January 27, 2020

Design 3D Metallic Gold Logo For Your Business











About:

                                                                   WELCOME

I am an experienced and professional Graphic Designer who will design  eye catching logos in 3d Gold,Silver,chrome or Metallic.If you already have a 2d Design,then,i will convert it into 3d Gold,Silver,Chrome or Metallic in just 10$ (Please contact for complex designs,before the order is placed)
  BASIC PACKAGE:



  • 300 DPI Resolution
  • 3D file(with backround) 
  • JPG and PNG file (2d)
  • HD Resolution with 300 dpi


STANDARD PACKAGE

  • HD Resolution format(1000 pixels) at 300 dpi
  • 3d file(with backround)
  • jpg and png file(2d)
  • 1 alternate colour


PREMIUM PACKAGE



  • HD Resolution format(2000 PIXELS)
  • 3d Mockup
  • JPG(2D) file
  • Web Ready files
  • More than 1 alternate colour
  • .AI,EPS,SVG,VECTOR,Tiff,Bmp and PSD files
  • Social Media Kit
  •     Feel free to ask me any question about this GIG.I Will be Happy to answer you.For COMPLEX designs please CONTACT me in the INBOX or provide .AI FILE.I will provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS and still not satisfied then COMPLETE REFUND but please do not leave a Negative Review.Waiting for your positive Response.Have a good day.





                                                                           THANK You




















Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding professional designer who is very dedicated to providing even the most precise designs the attention they need! I wish you happiness and a good life!! Thank You Again!

Seller's Response:

The best experience i ever had.Great person.Thanks a lot for the tip..))

Seller's Response:

I love my logo! The seller took my idea and brought it to life. Not only that, but offered another with their own spin to the design that I might just like more. Communication was great, seller understood what I wanted and made sure it was delivered on time. I got the premium package and this was definitely worth it, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great experience.Thanks a lot for the tip..))

Seller's Response:

I buyed a design for 20$ and for this price i can only say WOW! Fast Delivery and the Seller was friendly :D thx




No comments:

Post a Comment