Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design 2 Professional And Unique Business Logo In 1 Day











About:

Welcome to My Professional And Unique Business Logo Design gig 



Here at My gig, you can set your own price/package.



I'm a professional logo designer, I have over 7 years of experience in logo designing and other graphics. I joined Fiverr to focus on graphic design, I will provide you a Professional And Unique Logo In   day


I Can design  Professional And Unique Business logo:


Flat

Minimalist

Business Logo

Signature 3D 

Mascot

Icon
Retro Logo 



Check out my GIG EXTRAS to see what add-ons you can add along with your order. Drop me a message to get my pricing details.



For more better design process & more better result please add PREMIUM Package (highly recommended) 



·        Premium design 

·        Unlimited revisions

·        100% vector - scalable to any size

·        Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money

·        24/7 Support

·        FULL pack including.AI, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD, etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very professional, very kind, very reliable

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

Seller's Response:

Awesome job as always

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Everything went perfectly. We kept at it until I was satisfied. Would definitely use again




No comments:

Post a Comment