Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Professional Modern Minimalist Branding Logo Design











About:

Hi,

I'm a professional Graphic designer with over 4 years of experience in this field.

and also i had worked before on a Game developing Company as a senior 2D & 3D artist.



there's 3 main packages for you to choose the best one for your needs.



what you will get under Basic (Silver) Gig -

          • 1 Professional Custom Logo for your Business.

          • 5 Revisions.  (Im offering unlimited revisions for the basic gig if they are reasonable)

            Revisions ≠ Concepts

          • Free Mockup.

          • Free Vector source file (eps, PNG, Jpeg)



As a Graphic Designer i have my own Style with my designs. if you check my sample logos on the gig, you can see the style simply!

Mainly i'm trying to keep the Minimal, Simple, Clean and professional look of logos.

I'm getting every order in very serious and trying to do my best with it!



NOTE - I'm not design any mascots or Complex designs. as mentioned in Headline i'm doing only Minimal Style logos.



I'm really looking forward to working with you!


Sincerely,

Mr.Grapix



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did amazing job! Will buy again

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, had a good communication with me. thank you for your order and looking forward to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Great work as always :)

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, had a good communication with me. thank you for your order and looking forward to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Very fast and professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment