Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design A Minimalist Logo Design











About:

ARE YOU STARTING A NEW BUSINESS OR RE-BRANDING?



This gig offers you a Unique Custom logo design tailored to suit your business and boost their brand's presence through modern visual identity with a creative vibe. My designs are flat minimalist in nature, simple yet sophisticated, clean, Bold  and modern. 



i'll be a perfect fit, if you need:

  • An eye-catching logo you can be proud of.

  • A professional design that will make you stand-out from your competitors.
  • Free professional advice on brand identity where necessary.

  • Unlimited revisions on any of the packages.
  • Fast response with excellent customer service.

  • VIP support after sales.

  • 100% Satisfaction.


Still not convince yet? check samples of my works https://bit.ly/2ZrSOQg

please kindly visit our FAQ section for more details or contact me for any clarifications and i would respond as quickly as possible.



I look forward to working with you!


Regards

Catherine

Reviews


:

Awesome seller, stays on top of things during design period. Modifies it how you want. Uses real vector based design

:

great experience

:

I needed a logo for my new business, and I am very pleased with the result!

:

Great work. Thanks for the quality and speed.

:

Great service and quick




No comments:

Post a Comment