Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Dope Signature Or Hand Written Or Hand Drawn Logo In 12 Hours











About:

Are you Looking for Professional SIGNATURE or HANDWRITTEN LOGO?  You are at right place!



BE ORIGINAL! 





I will do a REAL HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE or LOGO for you!









For $5 I'll design 2 Outstanding LOGOS!



✔ I will design two ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 

 24 x 7 Premium Support







Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's extra)

  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication


In basic gig you will get: 



  • 2 versions, colors of your choise
  • 3000px. jpg and PNG format 
  • a 3D mock up

In standard gig you will get:

  • 3 versions.
  • colors of your choice
  • 5000px. jpg and PNG format 
  • vector file
  • 3 3D mock ups

In premium gig you will get:

  • 4+ versions 
  • colors of your choice
  • 300dpi. jpg and PNG format 
  • 4 3D mock ups
  • Source file ai. eps. and pdf.




If you have any question please feel free to ask! I will be happy to assist you.



Thanks







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive to my requests

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

:

Sarah was very professional and I had no issues with the revisions. She captured my vision in two tries.

:

This buyer was great. Looking forward for more projects.

:

Great job well done, will be back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment