Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design A Minimalist, Modern Logo











About:

Searching for a new, inventive, interesting, custom, proficient, perfect, present day and straightforward logo for your Company, Blog, Website, Business, Apps.

I have over 9 years of involvement in logo plan and visual computerization. I trust a decent logo must be straightforward, perfect, significant, immortal, eye getting flexible and suitable for its planned reason. As a visual architect these rules will lead me when I will make your expert logo.

 

Why Pick this Gig.

  • Proceeded with help after the conveyance of conclusive item.
  • A youthful Professional present day Artist on fiverr.
  • Clear correspondence all through.
  • Experience of planning progressively that 1.5k logos.
  • Continuously propose and help you as your experience fashioner.
  • We outline business card and stationery excessively in light of your bundles arrange.

 In the event that you have any inquiry don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

*Make sure you are comfortable with delivery time before you order!



I have many special offers for regular buyers. 



So, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT



Order Now!



I am here only for you!



Thanks,

Kungfutheme

Reviews


Seller's Response:

quick responses, revisions, and delivery. Will order again!

:

Thank you

:

Excellent work

:

Great logo designer. Easy to work with as always.

:

kungfutheme give me very professional services i hope we can do work in future




No comments:

Post a Comment