Friday, January 17, 2020

Design A Modern Vintage Retro Logo











About:

Hello, My name is Ignatius and this is my Modern Vintage Retro Logo Design Gig, only on Fiverr.


۩ What you will get in the Basic Pack:
  • 2 Unique Vintage/Retro logo version
  • Deliverable files are PNG/JPG
  • High quality image (1000px x 1000px)
  • Unlimited Revision


۩ Why should you upgrade to Higher pack?
  • Get 5 different unique Retro/Vintage logo version
  • Get professional quality and superior details
  • Get stationery design
  • Get social media kit
  • Get custom design
  • Get editable source files
  • Get unlimited revision until you are satisfied


۩ Why you will choose me?
  • Professional Quality of Design
  • Excellent Communication
  • Creative, unique and original design
  • Level 2 Seller with positive reviews
  • 24 hours customer service


Just hit me up if you have any question.



Best Regards
Ignatius

Reviews


:

Very responsive, easy to work with.

:

Once again, amazing experience. Thank you SO much for your attention to detail and for working with me!!

:

Honestly, this is one of the best experiences I have EVER had working with a designer. I am a designer myself and I am very very particular down to the smallest detail. Ignatius exceeded my expectations and I cannot wait to work with him again!!!

:

Great to work with!!! Worked with us and did what we requested. Logo cake out great. Thank you

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment