Saturday, January 18, 2020

Design High Quality Logo In 24 Hours











About:

WelCome to marshel_92 GiG!!!


Looking for Professional / Logo/ Custom logo / Modern / Minimalist / Creative / Versatile /3D logo / Unique & High Quality Logo or Mascot? I'm the perfect person!!!





# My Designs are Unique and Look Standout with Incomparable Quality

# I always recommend to Order the vector file & eye catching

#  High level VIP Support



Why me:-


  • Deliverable files will be JPG, PNG,PDF,SVGetc 
  • High Quality image
  • Black & White or colorful
  • Friendly communication and fast response
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Professional and Friendly service
  • Express 12 hrs delivery




NOTE:

  • 24 hours turn around time is for first initial drafts
  • Friday, I do take a break to Special worship and spend some time with family!!


★★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,what are you Waiting for,Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marshal is very easy to work with and does great work! I hope he is available when I need work done in the future.

:

Marshel_92 is a Great Logo designer! He did the job exactly how I wanted it. And when I needed modifications, he made the correct modifications to ensure that I got the perfect Logo. looking forward to doing more business with him in the near future!

:

Perfectly & Good - I keep coming back

:

Always great :-)

:

Thanks mam you are also Amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment