Sunday, January 26, 2020

Design Sports Logo For Fitness And Esports In Mascot Style











About:

Welcome To My Sport Logo, Fitness Logo  and Esport Logo Gig!
I have been designing mascot for sport, fitness and esport for twitch and clan from 2 years back, but I am mascot designer science 7 years. Mascot character designing is my specialty and now a days gaming esport logos are in trends that why I have converted myself as esport mascot logo designer, but I am working with different industries in this gig.



Gig Includes:
  • 1 Unique Logo Concept
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Ownership Rights
  • Dedicated Designer Support
  • Fast Turnaround Time
  • Rush Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Dedicated Account Executive
  • 24 X 7 Customer Support
  • Money Back Guarantee
 
WHAT TYPE IS YOUR:

Iconic, Sports, E-sports, Fitness, Illustrative, Mascot, 3D, Abstract, Flat and Realistic Logo Design.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

WORST EXPERIENCE!!! I told him to make changes on my order but he kept not providing what I was asking for. I told him to make last changes and he sent me the files and told me to do the changes myself! After, He decided to block the chat so I wasn't able to contact him anymore. He sent me an unfinished work. DON'T WORK WITH HIM!!!

Seller's Response:

Very nice experience! Great seller with fast answer even after several reviews. Totally recommended. I'll contact him in the future if I need another image.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your words! :)

Seller's Response:

I was looking for someone who could create a unique and bold design for my son's baseball team. This result is exactly what we were looking for.

:

Its been a pleasure working with you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment