Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design An Eyecatchy And Meaningful Logo











About:

Let's design a Logo that will speak for your business motives, services and its values, as a logo is the key identity of YOUR business.


My Offer Includes;

- High-Resolution Files.

- 4 Unique concepts.

- Unlimited revisions.

- Fastest turnarounds.
- Flawless collaboration.


Final Files: Ai, PSD, EPS, PNG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF etc.



Pay me once you get 100% satisfied :)



Thanks, I am looking forward to work with you.


Regards,
Andrea N.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

While I had really no idea of what I wanted, the end design was extraordinary. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Jim, I really enjoyed working with you on this amazing design and how we carved an idea to a product and thanks for leaving a nice tip :-)

:

This worked out well. Would use again.

:

Amazing experience. Yeah, we'll definitely be working again.

:

Very quick and responsive, easy to understand and to communicate with. Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment