Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Make A Minimalist Logo Until You Are Satisfied In 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to premium and best service at Fiverr



We will make a premium logo for you within 24 hours and we will follow your instructions so that you are completely satisfied with that I provide


if you are not satisfied with  that I provided you will get a money back guarantee



About $5



  1. 2 concept 
  2. JPG highress + PNG transparent Higress
  3. 5x Revision 
  4. if the revision is my fault, the revision will be unlimited
  5. 3d mockup


About $15



  1. 3 Premium concept 
  2. Everything you get at $5

  3. Sourcefile ( AI ,  EPS , PDF , CDR , JPG , PNG )
  4. Sosmed Kit
  5. 9 Revision


About $35



  1. 4 Premium concept
  2. Everything you get at $5 & $15
  3. Stationary
  4. Unlimited revision until you are statisfied
  5. Will be sent in 10 hours


Order stage



  1. Please order according to what you need
  2. After you order, a question will apear that you must fill in, to complete our needs in making the design
  3. then I will send within 15 hours

  4. after that, this is where the revision phase I will serve in 24 hours




  • to become a reseller I will give a special price for you
  • please ask anything and contact me whenever I serve you in 24 hours


Reviews


Seller's Response:

He understood clearly what I wanted and was very obliging, quick and pleasant to work with. I will work with him again for sure!

:

thank you very much, can't wait for the next order :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment