Sunday, January 26, 2020

Create Esports Logo Gaming For Youtube, Twitch, And More











About:

Thanks For Visit My Gigs

The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • Try before buy, get free sketch before order.
  • Original drawing only starts from a sketch.
  • Focus on quality on all packages.
  • Free Logo Animation For Premium Package.

BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design with solid or flat color
  • 2 revisions
  • personal use only & no copyrights.


ADVANCED PACKAGE

  • 1 full-color mascot logo with high quality and detail 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file/vector files in ai / eps / cdr
  • commercial use & no copyrights.


EXPERT PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED!) 

  • 1 full-color mascot logo with full detailed (complex) & premium quality
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file/vector files in ai / eps.
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with a copyright agreement.
  • Free Logo Animation


Note : Explain clearly the character of the logo that you want, whether it's an animal or human character or something else, then I'll give you a free sketch



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I definitely would recommend him. he does great work and fast communication. I love it, I will get more work done

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 😊

Seller's Response:

working with this seller was great. It took 2 days for my final product to be ready which was amazing. he did everything I asked but to a higher quality. would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 😊

Seller's Response:

This guy got my order done with 3 days and 6 hours left in the time limit, great communication and support. Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment