Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Design Express Esports Logo For Twitch, Game,Sports, Cartoon











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my Express Esports Mascot logo for twitch, game, sports , cartoon gig. 



Looking for a Mascot logo design right?



Whether it's related to sports, Esport , YouTube channel, Twitch channel or cartoon character, you're definitely at the right place.



My designing process evolves first SKETCHING and then digitize the sketch in a best suitable match to your mascot logo requirement. 



About My Services:



100% original my own work.

6+ years experience in Graphic Design.

24/7 availability which means I work on weekends too.

Quality customer service and express communication.

4000 x 4000 pixels of resolution, transparent (PNG), vector(AI).

I don't have refund policy but I respect your money. Logo will be revised until you're fully satisfied.



Note: 


Please bear in my mind that complex designs needs time and discussion as well. In that case, contact me first via inbox before placing the order directly. I will be more than happy to listen to your requirements and will definitely give you suggestions on them.



Thank you,

Saadishah



Reviews


:

Good guy and very good job

:

Really awesome work and good response term. Delivered with care.

:

The seller did a great job communicating and making changes we requested. The response time was very good as well.

:

5 Star work as always. This is my go-to person for my edits.

:

Ein wunderschönes Mascot was er für mich erstellt hat. Super Arbeit, gerne wieder!




No comments:

Post a Comment