Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create You An Incredible Origami Or Geometric Style Logo











About:

A Modern, Elegant and Professional way of presenting your company Logo. A Unique Logo Style that will make you stand out in the market.



For more of my portfolio & details on my Gig View the PDF's Completely. Available on 4th and 5th image of my gig.



For any kind of query you can contact me any time. If you are Confused in Package Selection Contact me I will Help you.



All logos on the first and second image of the Gig are referred as Geometric. And All logos on the third image is referred as Origami.



  • I Will Provide Few Designs Initially If you don't have any Idea of what Kind of Logo You want. 



  • If you have an idea of what you want as a Logo Then I will convert that Idea in to a reality in the most Professional way Possible.



  • I will Deliver 1 Final Logo (Multiple Arrangements Included) that you will finalize of all the ideas, for an Extra design you have to Purchase the Gig Extra.



  • I will provide full Support To You as Your Friend, And I will Work to achieve your Full Satisfaction.



  • I can Provide all kind of Graphic Designing Services.



  • Contact me for any other query or Check Out the FAQ's. Thanks 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thanks A Bunch

Seller's Response:

The results were exactly what we asked for; very pleased with the outcome. Already placing order for next designs.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thanks A Bunch

Seller's Response:

Very communicative and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment