Saturday, January 18, 2020

Make Premium Quality Mascot Logo Design For E Sport, Youtube, Gaming And Etc











About:

Awesome, High quality and  Creative Mascot logo design with outstanding service !



Are you looking for creative and professional mascot logo design or cartoon character for your sports team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, community or just any use? You arrived in the right spot.



what is the benefits from working with me:-



  • High quality awesome logo design.
  • Awesome customer service with full assistance till you are satisfied.
  • Clean & well crafted vector artworks.

  • Fast delivery.
  • 100 money back guarantee if you not happy with result.



What you will get with basic pack ?



  • 1 Basic quality logo.
  • 1000x1000 pixels for resolution of preview (PNG),transparent, vector(AI).
  • 5 Revisions.


Standard package ?



  • 1 High quality logo design.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Fast delivery.
  • 4000x4000 pixels for resolution of preview (PNG),transparent, vector(AI).
 

Premium package ?



  • Super high quality premium mascot logo design.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Extra fast delivery. 
  • Amazing logo preview. 
  • 5000x5000 pixels for resolution of preview,transparent (PNG),vector(AI).


Feel free to contact me if you would like to know any other details and I would be happy to assist.



Thanks,

Danudesign.



Reviews


:

Great communication, tool something I thought would be tricky and delivered for a decent price, will definitely use again.

:

good seller would recommend

:

This designer has had many impressive works so I decided to try and get a logo made. And WOW this final product was awesome. I am so impressed with the logo design. Highly recommend.

:

It was extremely easy working with the seller, and she took all the notes I had for her and made me exactly what I was looking for, and at a very good price.

:

I needed a logo for my Rocket League team, and what I got was fantastic. Great price, really fast turn around. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment