Sunday, January 19, 2020

3 Unique Logo In 12 Hours











About:

Welcome to my service! My name is Faizan, I'm a graphic designer with some years of experience. I work as a freelancer and available for custom projects. 

Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format, so it can be scaled to any size you require. 

The final package will include: .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpg, transparent .png files. 



I'm looking forward to work with you.

I will Offer With This GIG:

 .  Awesome cool professional logo design concepts for start up with high resolution transparent png.

     High resolution Jpeg,svg,pdf,gif.

     Vector files version 1.0 Ai, eps.

     Layered PSD version 1.0

     Great communication and quality service!

     Free Unlimited Revision!

     Super fast delivery 24  hours!

 

***MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***

***Order Now***

Thank you!

Reviews


:

He's the best. Very professional, punctual, patient, and does a great job. Will definitely be sending people his way and will be working with him in the future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment