Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design An Outstanding And Professional Logo











About:

Hello, This is Ignatius Rebeiro a Professional Graphic Designer.

I'll design an Outstanding and Professional Logo with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG, SVG, PDF and all other files.



Check out my previous designs to get an idea about my skills: Portfolio link: https://bit.ly/2VKtcg4



✔ Get an Outstanding & Professional Logo concepts for your brand/business/company!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality.✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file.

✔ HIGH QUALITY design with 5 Logo concept.

✔ Fast customer service and communication.

✔ UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction.

✔ 100% original vector, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

✔ Delivery within 24hrs working days.

✔ FULL pack including all source files for web and printable files.



I will design Modern | Minimalist | Flat | Text | Vintage | Retro | Dj | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Badge | Classic | Feminine | Typography | Band Fashion | Cartoon type Design. So don't hesitate to hit me up, if you are looking for a quality work.

Thank you.

Ignatius Rebeiro



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied with your service. Fast, professional and creative. I will implement further projects with you. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer

:

Great communication Fast delivery Excellent work

:

Great buyer

:

Did a Great job, listened to what we needed and then made it better.




No comments:

Post a Comment