Friday, January 24, 2020

Graphics, Logo, ,Brochure, Photo Editing, Poster Design,Presentations











About:

i am sanaullah I am working from  15+ year in this field. I have experienced in graphics, logo, templates, brochure, flyer, corporate identity, banner, Illustration, Photoshop Design, Photo Editing, Covers & Packaging, Business Cards, Poster Design, Presentations.I am a professional Freelancer expert in Graphic Design. I'm open to ideas and give you the best of my work. Hire me or you will regret 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great guy to work with him, was available at any time to help. Great experience would highly recommend. Looking forward to work with him in future.

Seller's Response:

The seller was responsive and good about every change that I asked for. I was hoping for a little bit more creativity to help make changes, but everything change I asked specifically for, he made flawlessly. Good Job.

:

Ok but i was expecting 100% positive response

:

Great finished product. Fast turnaround. Took some time to get to final product as there was a confusion in communication.

:

Fast turn around and good quality~ Very satisfied!!




No comments:

Post a Comment