Saturday, January 25, 2020

Dress Up Your Logo For Holidays











About:

Holidays are upon us yet again and if you want to get into the spirit of the holidays I can help! With this gig I will dress up your logo for holidays. Whether you want to have a mistletoe, a Santa hat, or snowflakes, I will give your logo the holiday feel.



With the basic and standard package you will have the logo already and I will add holiday theme to it making it appropriate for the season. I will need from you the logo in vector format (AI, EPS, PSD or PDF) for best results, or at least in transparent PNG format.



I can also design the holiday feel logo for you if you want. Check the premium package option.

Reviews


:

Looks good

:

He is a professional and offered the final project under 24 hours . Very well done

:

Revised the first draft into a perfect design for my business. High quality work and very quick turnaround. Thank you!

:

Fantastic work - very easy to work with!

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment