Friday, January 24, 2020

Design A Beautiful Logo











About:

Hi there,

Welcome to my Beautiful logo design service.



 Why I am the best choice for the design of your logo?:

  • Provide unique Beautiful logo design with favicon.

  • My goal is that you are 1000% happy and satisfied.
  • Professional work graduated with More than 8 years of experience!
  • on-time delivery with Unlimited Revision.
  • I will provide Jpg, Png, SVG, Eps, Ai, vector, Pdf, Psd, All file format.
  • I Can work with USA, Canadian & Australian local time.



My Beautiful logo design services details and prices.

 I will provide you Basic pack 40$



 (a) 2 Beautiful logo with favicon
 (b) 5 revision

 (c) JPG+PNG+MOCKUP.


I DO NOT Provide EPS files format.



I will provide you Standard pack 70$


 (a) 3 Beautiful logo design with favicon
 (b) unlimited revision
 (c) JPG+PNG+Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS file
 (d) every revision send within 6 hours


I Will provide vector ai/eps format for this pack




I will provide you Premium pack 120$


 (a) 5 Beautiful logo design with favicon
 (b) unlimited revision
 (c) JPG+PNG+Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS file
 (d) every revision send within 4 hours
 (e) social media kit and stationery design

Best Regards to visit my gig.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This designer worked giving more revision than expected to get the design right. His English was limited, so communication was difficult at times, but he didn't give up.

Seller's Response:

This is my great experience on Fiverr. The seller was efficient, very responsive and attentive to my request. He worked diligently with me to understand the request and deliver the product I requested. I will work with him on additional projects.

:

Yea the seller was very engaged with bringing my vision to life. There were lots of wonderful options to choose from. Thank you

:

I am starting a non-profit in honor of my slain brother to help rebuild torn down communities. You have literally brought tears to my eyes, you are helping my brother live his dream.

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment