Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design A Real Estate Logo And Business Card











About:

I'm Aleena and my spectacular designs follow the latest trends and advanced techniques.



From the bottom of my heart, I welcome you to this gig and hope you have a few minutes to connect.

I can design your ideas according to goals of the project, creating eye-catching logo and business card for your brand within 24 hours.



If you deal in RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL REALTY or you are a Real Estate Agent/Broker and working for any Real Estate Brand like KELLER WILLIAMS, RE/MAX etc and you need a logo for yourself, you are on very right place to get.



BASIC Package Includes:



  • Professional and Attractive logo identity.
  • 3d mockup presentations.
  • png and .jpeg high resolution (300dpi) files.
  • Modification and revisions until your 100% satisfaction.
  • 100% support and assistance until the deal is done.


STANDARD Package Includes:

  • ALL ABOVE
  • 2 Initial Concepts
  • Source file 
  • Business Card (one-sided)


PREMIUM Package Includes:

  • ALL ABOVE
  • 3  HQ Initial Concepts
  • Stationary
  • Social media kit
  • Business Card (double-sided)
 



if you still have any query or design confusion and you want to discuss with your designer, inbox me, I am available.

Reviews


:

The seller was very creative and went beyond my requirement from her. I highly recommend her and plan to get more work with her in a near future.

:

Excellent service!!! I highly recommend. We had so many ideas coming through and Leena was so patient and professional. Thanks again!!!

:

Amazing as always. Thank you

:

Outstanding. Thank you

:

Just perfect. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment