Friday, January 24, 2020

Make Amazing Logo For Your Brand











About:

Hello,

My name is Vidhi, I create professional logo for your brand, business or product. Specialize in logo design, branding identity and re-branding. I try my best to fulfill your requirements and I've been very friendly when i listen to clients because that's where i can be more effective to create their need. I can deliver great results if i can know the base of your product. I always relate the logo with the brand you hold.

What to Expect: 

✓ High Resolution JPEG / PNG file, Source File (Psd, Jpeg, Png Transparency File).

✓ 3D Realistic Preview & Stationery

✓ Unlimited revisions until you're satisfied. 

✓ Always ready to meet your requirements & after sale support too.



There is a reason Big brands & products have minimal & simple logo. I strive to create minimal and simple logo, but effective upon first view. The logo should be printed on your customers brain!

Feel free to contact me on fiverr to know more of my work or if you have any questions..

Always looking forward to start project with you..



Lets Make your Brand bigger than ever!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved it. Very fast and responsive. Will surely hire again for my graphic works.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely loved it. I needed very minimal and basic logo so i choose that package and i loved how it looks great. Will surely recommend you to my friends!

:

Exceptional work as always. Thank you for the quick work and extra revisions!

:

Professional and understanding seller, recommended

:

Great to work with you always!




No comments:

Post a Comment