Friday, January 24, 2020

Design An Awesome Professional Logo











About:

The identity of your business will be remarkable by your logo. If your business falls into the category of RoyaltyRestaurantBoutiqueCafeClassicReal Estate, Hotel, etc., you are on the right spot!



For the PLATINUM package
I will provide 2 concepts for the same business logo. After your approval, I will continue working only on 1 concept from those 2 initial logos. If there are any requested revisions, I will complete them until you will be satisfied with the final outcome.


You just have to tell me a very short story about your business. And these are the most important requirements for you:



  • Which is the category of your business?
  • Which is the chosen name of your business?
  • Do you have a motto or a tagline?
  • Do you have an image/object that you would like to use in the logo design, that represents your brand?
  • You must provide me your creative brief or initial idea


Unfortunately I don't create sketches, characters or 3D logos. 



The initial business name can't be changed. It is possible to be changed only the tag line. 



I don't work on weekends. All the modifications received on Saturday and Sunday, will be completed on Monday.

Reviews


:

Love the results :) The communication was easy and Roxana did an amazing job. Was a pleasure.

:

This was a difficult job but you came up with an excellent logo. Happy to have found my new favourite designer for allot of future projects to come. Mucho Thank you!!

:

Roxana gave me what I asked for. However, I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the creativity she placed in her own logo on my project. I would use her again because she does good work. I just need to be more detailed in my request next time.

:

Revisions were extremely accurate and timely. I'm very pleased with the final product!

:

This is one the most impressive logos Roxana has done for us to date! It is very very clever and very well thoought out




No comments:

Post a Comment