Friday, January 31, 2020

Design Logo And Brand Identity











About:

Hi!



I understand that a logo defines a product or business, it is the key component of great graphic communication. 



Let me help you create a logo perfect for your needs! I´m sure you will be 100% satisfied.  



  • 2D Logo options within 48-72 hrs.

  • Quick answer and great communication. 

  • Revisions and colour options according to your needs. 


NOTE: I don't create mascots or special characters. 



When you hire, there are a few questions you'll need to answer that will help me with the design, please be as specific and expressive as you can (you can even send images). That way, it will be easier for me to create a logo you love the first time around.

Why choose me?



  • +4 years of professional experience
  • Do not use any templates 
  • 100% genuine & original work



Please, feel free for any questions and queries.



NOTE: There have been some issues lately with Fiverr´s website and some revisions and messages are not showing. So please, if you notice that I don´t answer on your gig within 24 hrs. it means that I didn´t receive your revision, so send me a message on inbox, and we can continue working.  Thank you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good experience. I would definitely recommend. I got exactly what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for letting me design your logo! And thank you for your tip, quite apreciated!!

Seller's Response:

Great service, got what I expected. Fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for letting me design your logo!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment