Sunday, January 19, 2020

A Unique Logo Design











About:

100% satisfaction Welcome to my GIG.


I will design professional, unique, creative and business logos designs for your company, website or business to boost your business in the whole world.


I guarantee you’ll get a logo you love…..




My vision is to provide high-quality work with 100% client satisfaction. I have been delivering professional, high-quality brands logo combined with excellent customer service for several years along with unlimited free revisions and outstanding delivery time.



What you will get:




All source files Jpeg, Png,PSD,EPS,Ai etc

100% satisfaction 

Friendly and Fast communication



  • I've had years of experience in working with Photoshop
  • I will finish your logo professionally and quickly!
  • I offer UNLIMITED modifications until it is just right for you.
  • I am extremely quick to respond to any enquiries about my gig.
  • Just 1hr Responsiveness!
  • I'm available at almost any time.




I need from you:

  1. Full name Company (main name)
  2. Tagline or slogan
  3. If you have any other idea or suggestion for your design and logo kindly inform with in a time period.


If you have any question regarding this gig Don't Hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

Very good and timely

:

Fatima is Amazing!!! She was quick and communicative about my logo. She was patient and her ideas for my logo were spot on!!! I will continue working with her and give referrals!!

:

Easy communication

:

Very Professional, Listen's to what you want!

:

She is the best!!




No comments:

Post a Comment