Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Design Minimalist Logo For Your Startup











About:

Need a logo representing your uniqueness? You are at the right place!



I will design a logo for your start-up business or redesign existing one.



Logo design should be clean and simple, but with a meaning behind the shape.

Don't worry if you don't have an idea for the icon - tell me about your business and I'll do the rest.



BASIC PACKAGE contains:

  • 1 Professional Logo Concept
  • JPEG, PNG Transparent 300dpi files
  • 5 Changes


STANDARD PACKAGE contains:


  • 3 Professional Logo Concepts
  • JPEG, PNG Transparent 300dpi, PDF, Vector files
  • Unlimited Changes
  • 3d Mockup preview


PREMIUM PACKAGE contains:

  • 3 Premium Logo Concepts
  • JPEG, PNG Transparent 300dpi, PDF, Vector, Source files
  • Unlimited Changes
  • 3d Mockup preview
  • Business card design
  • Social Media Kit


I feel responsible for making the logo worth your money and I don't finish the partnership until the design is perfectly meeting your expectations!




Any questions? Contact me. I'll answer as fast as I can!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment