Friday, February 28, 2020

Design 3 Awesome Logo And App Icon In 12 Hours











About:

Hi,

welcome to my GIG!

Awesome logo and app icon.

When it comes to designing, I can do my Best. 

Logo Designing is one of my personal favorites and I can easily share my creativity with you, If you choose me to create an awesome Flat logo or app icon for you, Skills + creativity is the perfect combination and luckily I can provide you that.



WHY MONOGRAM LOGO?

  • Gives a great first impression!
  • Excellent for branding on social media (can be used as profile picture)



Why choose me?

  • I'll give you unique and creative concepts (different color scheme for each) based on your specifications
  • High quality
  • Unlimited revision until your 100% happy with the design
  • All formats include: .Ai, .png, .eps, .Jpeg, .psd, .pdf (as per package) and If you require any other format just let me know
  • 100% CUSTOM logo design
  •  Money back guarantee is you are not satisfied

NOTE : My portfolio displays logo designs which falls under standard/premium pack only. Please order appropriate pack to receive such quality of work.

 

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i will work with him again, he understands what I need to be done and is very patient, and his works are flawless and very neat. We are about to work on another project already.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer to work with. I really enjoyed working with this buyer. I would love working with them again!

Seller's Response:

Worth the money. Very good designer, you just need to have patience while explaining things as he has a hard time understanding complex sentences, but still, you can get around it.. Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer to work with. I really enjoyed working with this buyer. I would love working with them again!

Seller's Response:

Good fiverr seller




No comments:

Post a Comment