Sunday, February 23, 2020

Unique Logo Design











About:

Hi There,

Why Business Success Depend On logo?

A logo can be described as the face of a company.  Quite often, it’s the first thing that a potential customer will notice about your business. It's much more than just an image; it is a point of recognition for clients and an important foundation for the branding of your company. It is often said that customers form an opinion about a company within seconds. A well-designed logo is an easy way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional, trustworthy, and provides quality goods or services.





I promised I will Give Business Success Logo And Support Until You Not 100% Happy.



***My Nice Offer And Services***





Basic 20$ Pack



1. 2 Business Logo Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. 3D mockup.





Standard 60$ (Recommended Pack)


1. 3 Business logos Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. 3D mockup

5. Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS+ Ai file



Premium 120$  (Recommended Pack)


1. 6 Business logos Concept
2. High-Resolution Design
3. Transparent Background

4. JPG+PNG+Vector file+PSD+PDF +EPS+ Ai file

5. 3D mockup

6. 
Stationery Designs

7. 
Social Media Kit.



Warm Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick responses and very friendly. He helped me to find my best logo design. I requested some revisions and he did it very well. Highly recommend.Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Very happy with our logo order from fardin. Great communication and fast replies. Quick return on work and of very high quality. Revisions completed quickly and as per requests. Would recommend fardin to future customers. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Ahmed, Thank you so much for catching all my ideas and represent them in my logo. I really appreciate all your help through the process and also your patience and always your desire to please me. Definitely I would recommend anyone to work with you. High 5




No comments:

Post a Comment