Monday, February 24, 2020

Real Estate Or Realtor Business Signature Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my services of #RealEstateLogo!

Are you Looking for an Expert #LogoDesigner?



If so then you are at right place :)



Please check my portfolio at Flickr: https://bit.ly/2B05RRz



This gig is perfect for  #RealEstateAgents, BrokersMortgage, Construction Companies, Property management or anyone who are looking for a new classy and unique #RealEstateLogo with complete branding, or want to redesign to get a fresh look.The perfect Logo is the identity of your business.

I will design unique professional Look vector logo for your brand with creativity,high quality and affordable price.

My Services Includes!

  • #Logo Design
  • #Realtor Stamps
  • #Email signature with html coding
  • #Yard signs
  • #Directional signs
  • Social media kit
  • Editable Source Files
  • Stationery Design
  • Photo editing
  • Unlimited Revisions


Important Note:



  • I use FONTS only for designing. I don't do hand written work.
  • First you will finalize the logo then we will proceed to stationery design and social media kit.
  • I will try to do revisions ASAP but they can take time depending on the numbers of ongoing orders. You must have patience with me so that we can get the perfect job.


Reviews


:

Haad was very nice and easy to work with. He did everything I asked him to do and the logo turned out very nice.

:

He was very patient with me and made changes in a timely manner. This project was over the holidays so I wasn't always available.

:

love your work

:

Nailed it!

:

Excellent, very happy




No comments:

Post a Comment