Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Best Professional Signature Logo











About:

                           HI WELCOME TO MY GIG



I'll design 3 Professional High Quality Signature Logo with different fonts in handwritten style  with unlimited revisions 

Why choose me :


100% customer satisfaction 
24 hours express delivery

Creative and original 
100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund 
friendly communication and fast response


So don't waste your time in looking somewhere else and place your order today. feel free to inbox me for any queries.  

 

 I also design:

   BUSINESS CARDS

   SOCIAL MEDIA COVERS

   STATIONARY DESIGNS



NOTE: Always order according to package you choose.If you order more than it, I will cancel the order or deliver only according what i am offering.You have no right to give negative review then.

    



**Always use modification option if you need any changes in your design**


*Please do not Place the order if your logo related with Adults' Stuff or required complex illustration.**




IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOUR ORDER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT DESIGN





No MASCOT/3D logo...


Reviews


:

It was a pleasure to work with icreative5. She was very kind. The communication was great. Thanks a lot. I’m happy with my logo.

:

icreative5 was very good at delivering what I wanted, was a good communicator, and was patient with all of my requests.

:

Excellent work completed by this seller. This was my second logo completed by the seller. I'm very satisfied with the finished product. This seller is: -Patient -Polite -Understanding of your wants and needs. -Knowledgeable & experienced -Reasonable -Clear with her request -Respectful and the list goes on....

:

Excellent work completed by this seller. I'm very satisfied with the finished product. This seller is: -Patient -Polite -Understanding of your wants and needs. -Knowledgeable & experienced -Reasonable -Clear with her request -Respectful and the list goes on....

:

Great Work As Always.




No comments:

Post a Comment