Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create Beautiful Hand Drawn Feminine Logo











About:

HI there...

If you are looking for hand drawn feminine logo then you are at the right place

what you will get from here



Fast delivery

Unlimited revisions

100% money back guarantee

Printable Resolution file

The end result in JPG format

High Resolution 300 DPI

If you are interested and want to cooperate with me, please send your order now.

Regards 

Hiramustafa

THANK YOU!!

Reviews


:

I love my final design. I gave the designer creative control for the first design. Asked for a revision and she nailed it! Thank you!!

:

I am a repeat customer. Hira is excellent. She worked to my specification and made revisions as and when needed. I am very happy with the end result.

:

Hira did a great job. She understands well what I wanted. The only thing that can be improved is the communication but I’m happy with the result.

:

She was super easy to communicate with very timely on her reply. She saw our vision to the fullest and I thank her for her beautiful skill.

:

A true professional, she was able to adjust and modify with precision. We would work with you again and again .




No comments:

Post a Comment