Friday, February 28, 2020

Create A Beautiful, Modern Logo











About:

Hey there! I am a graduate from Parsons The New School for Design. I have experience with graphic design, branding, logo design etc. I am proficient with Adobe Creative Suite. Having experience in the fashion & design industries, I bring my industry know-how and professional work ethic to everything I do!



Working with me is a seamless process- either you send me your ideas/ inspiration, or you can let me take creative lead! We can work together to come up with something amazing! 



Looking for a logo that isn't generic/boring/unoriginal? Looking for something that screams professionalism, polish and style? Look no further! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service

:

Wonderful graphic designer to work with! Very quick and good communication. Great design options and very flexible. Will definitely work with her again.

:

Working with Taasha was amazing! Such a gem in here! Creative, talented, patient and went above and beyond my expectations! You work will be used for a great cause and it will help level up others! Thank you :)

:

Thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment