Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Minimalist, Vintage And Signature Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, This is Jimmy from Hivex Studio.



Are you looking for a Professional Graphic Designer? Look No Further!!!!



It's always the right time to build your BRAND IDENTITY, starting with a Unique Logo design that will perfectly represent your brand for years to come.



We will design Custom, Modern, Professional, Flat, Clean, Minimalist, Typography, Signature Logos, Business Cards, Flyer, Poster, Brochure, Banner Ads., Etc. 



Why us?



  • Certified Graphic Designer
  • Less than 24 Hours Delivery promised (Depending upon the number of orders)
  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with the customer.
  • Get the source and editable files ai, eps, psd, pdf and High-quality files.




What benefit will you get?



  • Full Brand Identity
  • Top priority support
  • Full ownership of the logo along with Source File (Vector)
  • Better design Process & Result + More concepts to choose + Unlimited Revisions + 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


If you have any question in your mind then feel free to contact us we will be happy to help you.



!!! ORDER NOW !!!









Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with many logo designers but HivexStudio is one of the best logo designers. I got what I wanted for my company in one shot. Hivex Studio is very good at communications, they replied to all our messages within 2 hours and that is the most important thing in this business. I got my logo in just 20 hours and it is awesome. We loved it.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your Great Review and Feedback and would like to do work with you in the future! Again Thanks a lot !!!

Seller's Response:

At first the communication seemed very good, and prompt, but then they simply weren't paying attention, or were not understanding. I asked for two different logos for two different podcasts; I got one I can use for one project, but did not get one I can use for the other project. They delivered two rounds of revisions that simply did not include clear items I was asking for. Eventually the order was closed automatically without a satisfactory resolution. This was my first try with Fiverr, and I may use Fiverr again, but I will approach it differently in the future with clear ground rules for success.

Seller's Response:

Jimmy was Patient and understanding he took very detailed action in regards to what I wanted and he made me feel like he was listening to my desires

:

Thanks for your Great Review and Feedback!!! Would like to do work with you in the future!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment