Sunday, February 23, 2020

Design A Creative Vintage Logo For You











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig. I will design your Creative Vintage Logo for you :)



“Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English--but are great in remembering signs” 

― Karl Lagerfeld



My recent Standard and Premium gig portfolios: https://goo.gl/photos/ua664DibGDLVpJBf8



More than 2513+ satisfied buyers | Top Rated Seller | ★★★★★ Rating



• Professional designer, creative and Original

• Friendly communication and fast response :)

• 100% your satisfaction



Here's what you will get:



Standard (Best Seller!) $75

• Customised Logo, Output JPEG, PNG Transparent BG 2000px x 2000px

• Unlimited Revisions

• Vector File (EPS file) for the Final Design

• VIP Support



For the basic gig of $45

• PNG with Transparent BG 2000px x 2000px

• 3 Free Revisions

• Awesome Support



NOTE: Custom Logo Designs/Requests require the Standard Package or above. If you are unsure or want to ask more questions? Just message me. I look forward to a working relationship with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great customer service designing our custom logo! We appreciate the communication, and willingness to make design changes based on our feedback. We’ll definitely use your services in the future for more designs. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

You're welcome. And thanks so much for your wonderful generosity and review about my services. I'm happy to hear you liked the logo. :) Best, Seventea7

Seller's Response:

Seventea7 was great to work with. She was patient with each revision I requested and was always quick to respond. I am very pleased with the final product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about my work and service. I'm glad to hear you like the logo. :) Best, Seventea7

:

order ended before I was satisfied with a complete design. I did not recieve final files. I only got one png.




No comments:

Post a Comment