Friday, February 28, 2020

Mind Blowing Logo











About:

Hi there!
Welcome to my Mind Blowing Logo Design Services.



My service totally different from others seller. I can do any kind of logo. such as a simple, clean, unique, creative, minimal, versatile, flat, vintage, signature, modern and brand new logo.




 ***Our Service & Prices***







Provide in $20:-



2 Basic  Logo Concept

> 5 Revision Revision include

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI

>  Revision will send within 12 hours 





Provide in $60:-



3 Standard Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!

> Revision will send within 6 hours.



Provide in $120:-



5 Premium Logo Concept

Unlimited Revision

> Previous All +Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Design.

> Revision will send within 4 hours



RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If I could give him 10 stars would have been better off. Asifamiah is a very good seller. Working with him made me feel like I was working with my friend. I bought it from him because his artwork is a great and very good experience. He did worked hard for my logo. He did exactly what I was looking for. He finished my work very quickly. He could work very quickly. He is very friendly. He did my job very carefully. asifmiah does a great job and never disappoints. His work is amazing! . He was intelligent and patient. He helped me a lot in creating my logo. He has been in contact with me for a long time. I am very happy to work with him. I wish him success so that he can move forward in the fut

Seller's Response:

Awesome job! Listens to concerns, makes needed revisions, and delivers quickly. Thanks for working with me to help my vision come to life!

:

She is a very good buyer. she has given me many opportunities, Very friendly, I enjoyed her work very much.

:

Very fast and professional work. Will definitely use again.

:

Thanks for the quick work!




No comments:

Post a Comment