Saturday, February 29, 2020

Vector Tracing Redesign Or Recreate In 3 Hrs











About:

Hi
Welcome to my gig
My name is Tanzeela i am expert graphic designer 
I will vector trace your old graphic / photo / sketch into a clean and sharp vector graphic in the professional way.  we don't use auto trace or any automated tools. every details of your artwork will be drawn by an expert.
I will provide you 
Fast Delivery.
Unlimited revision
Professional Quality work.
100% satisfaction.  
Image file
High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG+AI+EPS+psd+PDF+SVG
cdr files+Color Change
I will accept all type files:
Tiff+jpge+png+psd+gif
bitmap
Low resolation file
screen shot.
icon
Scan Copy
Sketch 
Image file
😄Thank you

Reviews


:

Thank you for the excellent work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment