Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Best Cartoon Character,Esports,Twitch And Football Logo











About:

Hi



Did you looking for a mascot for your business, community, etc.?

I will draw it for you (it can be an animal, person type, etc). I will make the color in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example. this is original my own work



I will give my customers a full service for this gig, any revision is allowed.



Important Information :

  • PREMIUM or STANDARD PACKAGES will provide the sketch or line drawing concept before the complete work to ensure uniqueness.
  • Contact me before ordering so I know what kind of mascot logo you are looking for.

  • One packages order just for one Character/Pose.
  • Quality images need time .

Reviews


:

I understand our language barrier cause some issues but the reason for my ratings is do to all of the corrections I had to request. They were all stated in my initial direction. In addition, my lol was delayed till Wednesday morning. 48 hours passed the deadline. The final product did turn out great! Thank you

:

This designer is highly skilled just make sure to be very detailed with what you want exectly to be clear....i used his extra fast delivery and he delivered a product to me within a day...always recommend.

:

Outstanding job and communication

:

amazing job

:

i really appriciate his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment