Monday, February 24, 2020

Real Estate Logo In 12 Hours











About:

Hi, I am Dilini,

I have over 5 years of experience in the field and holds a BA(hons) in Graphic Designing.

Work with me and get Awesome logo for Your Company.



*** Completed 1000+ Projects with 5 Stars ***



Deal Includes following offers:




1.    Unique design

2.    Professional and Fresh ideas.

3.    Friendly service

4.    Money Back Guaranty (Ask for refund if you’re not satisfy with the work)

5.    Editable Vector Files (Check package and gig Extras)

6.    Business card design (Check package and gig Extras)

7.    Custom Logo Design (Please Contact me Before Order)



You Can Check my portfolio in Flickr
https://goo.gl/4dPnXa 

(Original Designs on my previous gig)




( Contact me, I will send you Custom Offer for your budget )



I'm always available 24H/365D



Professional | Modern | Flat / Minimalist | Text | Vintage / Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work and she was patient as we made multiple revisions to my company’s logo. I highly recommend her. I am very happy with the result.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience, Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive and made all changes as requested. Seller was very easy to work with and I would work with this seller in the future.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience and Thank you very much for your Tip..

Seller's Response:

She never completed all items she was contracted to perform. She told me that my other items would be worked on after I approved the first item. Once I approved it she did not complete the other items and now she stopped replying to me. She lied and deceived me.




No comments:

Post a Comment