Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Unique Professional Logo For Your Business











About:

Hello,

WELCOME TO GIG.....
I am offering my experience and knowledge in designing Unique Professional Business logos. My design can be tailored to your needs. Professional and unique design for an affordable price. Each logo I create is unique and will perfectly represent your company. Unlike Cheaper Gigs, I take the time to craft meaningful designs and work with you until you are 100% happy with the result.



- WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US :



- No hidden extra charge
- Clean and Attractive Unique Logo Design
- Editable file source file
- UNLIMITED Revisions to your 100% Satisfaction
- Fresh and Unique Creative Ideas
- 100% Copyright Ownership.
- No MASCOTS. Please contact me with your order! If need Mascot



All logos shown are my own work, unlike some GIG that showcases logos from other sites.



- WHY ME?

- Designs from scratches.

- No Clip art is used
- Express Delivery within 24 hours
- Friendly Communication
- 24/7 FAST Response
- I love my work and I try to satisfy every client.



If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to working with you.

THANKS!!



................ORDER NOW....................

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a really pleasant communication. We are really Happy of the delivery. Thank you again for your profesionalism !

Seller's Response:

logo7itbd was amazing to work with. Communication was pleasant and delivery was efficient and of excellent quality. logo7itbd transformed my concept into my logo. I already have my next project for him :)

Seller's Response:

comfortable to work with you. I really Appreciate your Golden Word. Waiting for your next Projects:)  

:

He got the concept on a snap. Got the project back in a day even though the records show 3-5 days. Provided three concepts Just an all around great job

:

Its been a pleasure working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment