Saturday, February 29, 2020

Provide Professional Logo Design Services











About:

A dedicated TEAM of professional Graphic Designers specializing in complete Brand Identity. We have over 5 years of professional experience. 



Client satisfaction is our utmost priority.



Please check out our Logo portfolio for some amazing work samples at  https://goo.gl/photos/7aDEUYWGpMUVhfUL7. 



We will create ORIGINAL LOGO designs with unmatched creativity and outstanding delivery time. We craft our work with ideas that standout with pleasant contrast and color balance.



Order the Premium Package, if you want complete COPYRIGHTS transfer of logo. And Silhouette/B&W version.



Here is the mind blowing services we offer;

  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Fast Response Time and friendly communication on revisions and inquires.
  • Impressive and completely ORIGINAL logos.



Note:

  • 2 design concepts (logos) means that same logo name with 2 different concepts NOT 2 different companies or names. 
  • 2 design concepts (logos) means that we will provide you 2 different designs from which you will select 1 final concept. If you need more than 1 final design, there will be extra charges.
  • 1 modification/revision would require 1 day.




Thank you!

Reviews


:

Poor imagination, minimal work. I was genuinely excited about seeing an updated version of my logo, especially since many pertinent questions were asked, and I thought the freelancer had a good grasp on things. Turned out to be a complete waste of money, the 'upgrade' was so minimal no improvement can be really noticed. Oh, and they sent me different colors of my logo and passed those as a logo update + pasted same logo on business cards to make it looked like they actually did some work. Very shady and disappointing.

:

By far the best logo designer I've worked with on fiverr. Gave me 4 logos to choose from and was very patient and responsive on making changes. 10/10.

:

Perfect logo! Listened to my revisions and delivered the exact logo I was looking for. Professional and timely. Would highly recommend!

:

really pleased with the service , my logo design is exactly what I wanted and done in a quick time

:

This seller was absolutely a pleasure to work with. He was great! He created a logo with with very little direction. Not only did he provide a few different version the first time around, but he did it again. My client was happy and so I'm happy. He was polite, professional and creative. I'd 100% recommend him to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment