Saturday, February 29, 2020

Enhance Your Brand With Exquisite Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi, I lead a team of creative & experienced logo designers. We are the perfect team to create High Quality,Creative, Versatile, Unique, Precise and Simple Clean logo with Contemporary & Modern touch.Our end product will add a unique value to your brand.



Work Profile: https://www.flickr.com/unikainfocom/





*** Why we should be your first Preference?



  • Handcrafted Logo Design with unique concept
  • Expert Designing Skill sets.
  • High quality end product with Creative Concepts.
  • For Premium Package we use Multiple Designers for Multiple Concepts

  • 10+ years of experience& Skilled
  • 100% Job Success
  • Delivery Before Time
  • Full Quality Satisfaction or Money Back Guaranty


***What we are offering?

  • Modern Minimalist Logo with Copyright
  • Stationery Design

  • Social Media Kit & Many more
  • Source & Vector files (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, PNG, JPEG and Fonts)

  • High Resolution (5500px X 5500px) 300DPI




Please read all the information below before placing your order :

  • Inbox us for feasibility before order of complex Mascot or Illustration logo
  • 3D mock-up vector file is not available.

  • SUNDAY I take a Day Off to rejuvenate.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with him. The service was excellent and the final product was exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend!!

:

Perfect service. Very accommodating and quick delivery. The delay was completely all on my end having a hard time making a decision, as soon as i reached out he turned around immediately. Great experience

:

Thank you very much ! I loved this project. It is my pleasure to working with you. Please feel free to get back to me for any further assistance.

:

Amazing work he completed my job in less than 24 hours. Very creative designer, I'm Super happy with my new logo. Highly recommend.

:

Unikaind listened to my ideas and asked questions. They gave me designs based on what I envisioned, but they also provided some of their own amazing ideas. Everything they sent was so good that it was difficult to choose! Not a bad problem to have! I would highly recommend them to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment