Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design You A Unique And Clean Logo











About:

I will design you a clean and modern logo for your company.



The logo will be designed with upmost precision and detail, using different techniques like the golden ratio.



Why me?



I've been working as a designer for more than four years now and I have designed about 500 different logos, all for different companies and people.

I put all my passion into creating the most high quality work for my clients and I can assure you that you will be more than pleased with my services.



What will you get from this gig?



You will get more than three high quality logos (depending on what package you choose).

Every logo will be unique and designed specially for your company.

You also get a 3D Mockup of your design, so you can visualise your logo and so that you can present your logo better to different people/companies.



Reviews


:

Edin takes all required time to get a full comprehensive picture about the requirement which make the procedure of fulfilling the order much easier and hustle free. I just hate it to order a gig and doubting that the designer didn’t really get my point or my wish! Creative for logo design and visit card design Great communication 100% recommended

:

Very responsive and easy to interact with. I am very happy with the logos proposed. I have now several options to choose from. I am very excited to have the logo for my new business and grateful to have had professional input instead of trying to do it by myself. Using the creativity of others is always thrilling.

:

Great job accomplished by Edin Always very attentive and knows how to support customer request He takes his time to understand the requirement very well before confirming the order and sending the Gig Would recommend him again and again... Already third logo job done by them Top designer

:

Easy to work with. Great designer.

:

I always love working with Edin. He is an outstanding designer and he executes everything perfectly!




No comments:

Post a Comment